- Do you have children and are now looking to balance your busy family life with more health, energy and fitness?
- Do you want to tone up, lose weight and get fit by training smarter not harder?
- Would you prefer to exercise outside in natural environments rather than inside in a sweaty gym?
- Are you looking for support, coaching and encouragement from others who understand what you’re going through and who can share your challenges and successes?
With a family to look after, we know that maintaining a healthy weight, controlling stress levels and keeping fit with everything else going on in your life can be a challenge.
And that’s where PrimalFit comes in.
Our Mums’ training sessions take place outside in beautiful Centennial Park. Your child can play near you in the fresh air, as you exercise with a group of like-minded Mums using balanced, functional movement patterns. We put a strong emphasis on core stability training to help you get your body back (or better!) after childbirth with less time, less effort and less frustration! Not only will you look fantastic, you will feel fantastic!
Reserve Your Place:
The next term starts on Monday 29th April and is an 8-week term. To reserve your place on the next term, please read the terms and conditions set out below and then use the following payment button:
In Centennial Park we meet by the woods at Lachlan Reserve. To get there, drive down Dickens Drive through the centre of Centennial Park, cross over the intersection with Parkes Drive and continue along Dickens Drive. Park about 100 metres after the intersection near the toilet block – the meeting spot is by the woods on the right hand side of Dickens Drive
Mobile – 0410 451256
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions:
- All clients must complete and return a Medical Profile Form before their first session. If you have answered yes to any of the screening questions on the Medical Profile Form, or have given birth within the last 3 months, you must also provide a signed letter from your health care practitioner clearing you for exercise and listing any contraindications.
- During the sessions you are responsible for the safety of your child/children. Although we will assist you to supervise your child/children whilst you are exercising, you are ultimately responsible for their safety and, to the extent permitted by law, you withdraw your right to make any claim against PrimalFit or the instructors for any injury or any loss suffered to or in relation to your child/children during the sessions.
- Please arrive on time for sessions and wear clothes that you feel comfortable exercising in and trainers.
- Please always bring a towel and a water bottle to sessions. Please make sure that you are properly hydrated and it is best not to have eaten a substantial meal within two hours of your sessions.
- If you are unable to attend your allocated session time then you may join an alternate session time during the same week but you will need to book this session in to ensure that there is availability.
- PrimalFit reserves the right to change or cancel courses if necessary. In the event of a class or a course being cancelled or altered every effort will be made to avoid inconvenience by overing alternative dates.
- Method of payment for courses is by cheque, bank transfers or direct debit only.
- PrimalFit’s programs come with a 100% money back guarantee – if you are not satisfied with the training then please ask for your money back